Join us in Asheville, North Carolina for an incredible four days of riding May 5-8, 2016! Just $999-$1,159 including housing and most meals!
This camp is open to everyone but priority is given to those who have been a camper on a previous Asheville trip. There is a limit of 12 campers for this trip!
We will, once again, be staying at the Oakland Cottage for this camp. This “historic home, cira 1910, (is) perfect for a… travel adventure!” Wake up to a fantastic breakfast each morning and return from each ride to recovery sandwiches and drink all expertly prepared by the B&B staff.
Climbing is the theme of this camp as we average nearly 10,000 feet of climbing for each of the first three days. We ascend Mt. Mitchell (highest peak east of the Rocky Mountains) as well as Mt. Pisgah and several other extraordinary ascents (and descents). Even with all of the vertical gain, however, we still have plenty of group riding and have had a wide variety of ability levels thoroughly enjoy this camp in previous years. Just in case, professional support accompanies every ride.
Cost: $999-$1,159, depending on room/bed selected at B&B. Included in your camp fees:
- 4 Days of amazing riding in Western North Carolina
- All rides led by USAC Level 1 coach Randy Warren
- Support vehicle and mechanic on all rides
- Room for 4 days and 4 nights
- Great full breakfast for 4 days
- Recovery sandwiches and drink after every ride
- 2 dinners included
- Airport transfers from Asheville Regional Airport
- Clif product for on-the-bike nutrition
- You will purchase your airline tickets on your own.
- Plan to arrive in Asheville (AVL) Wednesday, May 4 after 3pm (Airport Shuttle provided)
- Plan to leave Asheville Sunday, May 8 after 2pm (Airport Shuttle provided)
Put your $350 deposit for this camp in now to reserve your spot! You can pay via Chase QuickPay (email@example.com), PayPal (firstname.lastname@example.org) or check (to Warren Cycling) if you mail a check, please send to:
Warren Cycling; 29 Forestdale Drive; Asheville, NC 28803
Remaining balance due for camp by April 4, 2016
For more information please email Coach Randy at email@example.com