Join us in Asheville, North Carolina for an incredible four days of riding April 25-28, 2019
This camp is PERFECT preparation for any of the Haute Route Epics and for anyone who wants to get in some quality climbing. We’ve had IM Athletes use this camp to get ready for their target event as well as numerous road riders who want to supercharge their preparation for their target events or just enjoy 4 amazing days riding in the Mountains of Western North Carolina.
Climbing is the theme of this camp as we average nearly 10,000 feet of climbing for each of the first three days. We ascend Mt. Mitchell (highest peak east of the Rocky Mountains) as well as Mt. Pisgah and several other extraordinary ascents (and descents). Even with all of the vertical gain, however, we still have plenty of group riding and have had a wide variety of ability levels thoroughly enjoy this camp in previous years. Just in case, professional support accompanies every ride.
Camp fees include:
- 4 Days of amazing riding in Western North Carolina
- All rides led by USAC Level 1 coach Randy Warren
- Support vehicle and mechanic on all rides
- Room for 4 days and 4 nights
- Breakfast for 4 days
- Recovery sandwiches and drink after every ride
- 2 dinners included
- Comfortable driving distance from much of the Eastern half of the USA
- Airport transfers from Asheville Regional Airport
- Clif product for on-the-bike nutrition
- If you are flying to camp, you will purchase your airline tickets on your own.
- Plan to arrive in Asheville (AVL) Wednesday, April 24 after 3pm (Airport Shuttle provided)
- Plan to leave Asheville Sunday, April 28 after 2pm (Airport Shuttle provided)
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org for a registration form
- A $400 deposit is due with your registration
- Remaining balance will be due by March 29, 2019
- We accept Chase Quickpay, Venmo, PayPal or checks. Please make checks payable to Warren Cycling and mail to:
For more information or any questions, please contact Randy Warren at email@example.com