2004 Olympian Victor Plata has confirmed that he will be at the 2012 Spring Road Camp in San Luis Obispo, CA as a guest rider and speaker. In addition to having been one of the world’s best triathletes, Victor is also an accomplished category 2 road racer. Victor is also a great guy and you will really enjoy the opportunity to ride with and learn from Victor at this camp.
Registration for our 2012 Spring Road Camp in San Luis Obispo, CA is now open!
Information on the March 31-April 7 2012 San Luis Obispo Open Camp is now available here
Dates for our 2012 camps:
- February 16-19 xXx Racing-AthletiCo Women’s Camp (Team Members only)
- March 2-10 San Luis Obispo, CA xXx Racing-AthletiCo Team Camp (Team members only)
- DATE CHANGE March 11-19 Italy Team Time Trail Camp – Spend a week training in Tuscany, capped off by racing in the Michele Bartoli 8-person TTT! Limited number of spaces available.
- DATE CHANGE March 31-April 7 San Luis Obispo, CA Camp open to all. After 7 years of team camps in SLO, this will be our first SLO camp open to the general public. Details HERE
- April 26-30 Asheville, NC xXx Racing-AthletiCo Team Climbing Camp (Team members only)
- May 11-21 Italy Granfondo Camp open to general public. Race 2 Granfondos and see one day of the Giro d’Italia in beautiful Tuscany. The trip of a lifetime!
Details on all camps coming soon.
For 2012 we will have 6 camps. Including 2 to Italy! More details to come soon.