Information on the March 31-April 7 2012 San Luis Obispo Open Camp is now available here
Dates for our 2012 camps:
- February 16-19 xXx Racing-AthletiCo Women’s Camp (Team Members only)
- March 2-10 San Luis Obispo, CA xXx Racing-AthletiCo Team Camp (Team members only)
- DATE CHANGE March 11-19 Italy Team Time Trail Camp – Spend a week training in Tuscany, capped off by racing in the Michele Bartoli 8-person TTT! Limited number of spaces available.
- DATE CHANGE March 31-April 7 San Luis Obispo, CA Camp open to all. After 7 years of team camps in SLO, this will be our first SLO camp open to the general public. Details HERE
- April 26-30 Asheville, NC xXx Racing-AthletiCo Team Climbing Camp (Team members only)
- May 11-21 Italy Granfondo Camp open to general public. Race 2 Granfondos and see one day of the Giro d’Italia in beautiful Tuscany. The trip of a lifetime!
Details on all camps coming soon.
For 2012 we will have 6 camps. Including 2 to Italy! More details to come soon.
We are working hard to create a fantastic 2012 camp schedule. Check back soon to see all the great camp options for 2012!
Posted in Uncategorized
The Giro d’Sardinia is a 7-day, international, amateur stage race on the beautiful Italian Island of Sardinia. 241 start the long version of race. Over the week we would cover 554 Kilometers (344 miles) 5369 meters (17614 feet) of climbing. Our team included retired pro racer, Max Lelli, a 14-time Tour de France racer.
Action packed trip so far. This is the first chance that I’ve had to start writing about it (Day 4 and 5). Our trip includes Emanuele Bianchi, a native Sardinian, Bill Draper, Matt Grosspietsch, Ryan Aydelott and myself. We are also joined by Max Lelli and a couple of local Max Lelli team members for the Giro d’Sardninia. Continue reading